Indice del forum

medicina

medicina

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Uri Geller another Israeli was famous for his s
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Dic 14, 03:06:27    Oggetto:  Uri Geller another Israeli was famous for his s
Descrizione:

Having a good property is widely important for businessmen. From time to time
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, entrepreneurs look for better property solutions so that they can provide better environment to the staff. While, ensuring a commercial property, lot of money is involved. It is very important to keep a note on the property you are buying or renting. Are you in the same league? Looking for a change. Go ahead with the article to know more about the commercial property available in the country.

India is flourishing and at this peak position of attaining more progress, people can find immense potential property solutions. There are many locations which have beneficial properties such as National Capital Region. One such city among NCR is Gurgaon. Placed in Haryana
, the city is centre of high end development. It is the place where many national and international companies are coming up and basing their operations. As a result many people are relocating to the city so there is demand for both Residential Property Gurgaon( ) and commercial property. Having modern infrastructure and flawless transportation amenities, you can get everything under the roof in Gurgaon. In addition, you can even get leisure facilities such as malls, amusement parks
, shopping parks and Spaze Boulevard( ).

If you are looking for a real estate company then you can get to the Internet. You can search for the service provider and find the most trusted organization. While, you are searching, look into the requirements you have. There are a number of parameters which effect the purchase of office property. To start with:

Location: It is important to look into the location aspects. Make sure that you go for properties which are available and accessible. This is important as the staff should be able to commute easily and reach office in minimum time.

Transportation: Gurgaon has advanced transportation facilities such as metro trains, buses and autos. With the affect of metro
, it is easy to reach places like Delhi, Faridabad, Noida and others. This enables the people to travel in minimum time.

Area of office space: It depends widely on your requirements to find the right commercial property. Look into this section and make sure that you get an office which encompasses the entire staff. Make sure that you get enough spacious environment.

If you are looking for new apartments other than office property then it is important to look at the areas like design, architecture
, distance and other parameters. This will emphasis in getting good property solutions. If you are worried about the price then do not worry. You can easily get all forms properties within your budget.

Atul Sharma - About Author:
Atul Sharma has years of experience in content development and written some of the most searched articles on Palazo, New Apartments( ),IT Park( ) and Office for rent in Spaze IT Park Gurgaon.

The idiom ‘Mind over matter’ talks about the human mind being powerful enough to influence any matter in any form it so desires.

The truth of this can be ascertained from the immense power of concentration seen in impossible projects, will power tested in self development
, focusing elsewhere of the mind as seen in times of intense pain or even moving physical matter with the power of thought.

The extreme form of the phrase ‘Mind over matter’ can be expressed by the term ‘psychokinesis’ which implies an extreme form of the former where one can move things physically with the power of his thoughts.

This paranormal phenomenon was researched by parapsychologists in the 19th century in order to study the degree to which human mind was responsible for moving matter from one place to another with the power of thoughts. At first when the reasons were attributed to ghosts and spirits it was coined Telekinesis while later on when the human mind power came into the scene it was coined psychokinesis.

Micro-psychokinesis and macro-Psychokinesis are the two types of the phenomena depending on its measurement. When the movement is too small to get detected without using a scientific instrument, it falls in the first category while large movements in objects, easily observable with naked eyesight fall in the second.

Extensive use of the mind over matter phrase is also used in mind centric studies in spirituality and philosophies. It is the less extreme version of the phrase where the concept of responsibility assumption is mainly emphasized on.

This is an important aspect of personal growth studies where responsibility assumption stands for taking responsibility of your future and your life in your own hands. Thus, it basically postulates that an individual’s life or destiny is nothing but the product of his own mind and the thoughts therein.

Other concepts that fall under new age spirituality and holds similar view on mind over matter concept are those of mental affirmations
, law of attraction, etc.

The Laws of attraction states that if you have an object of desire which you want to see manifested in your life, then direct your entire attention, energy and focus on it and feel the energy waves leaving you and charging up the vision. If you have complete faith that it will happen
, and rid your mind of all negative thoughts in order to receive the event when it manifests actually, you will see that you can create your own destiny with your mind power.

Countless claimants exist in the world today who supposedly possesses psychokinetic abilities.

One example was Martin Caidin who could rotate energy wheels kept on multiple table tops.

Uri Geller another Israeli was famous for his spoon bending techniques. Nina Kulagina again was a Soviet psychic who shot several videos of herself demonstrating such powers.

A psychokinetic celebrity in the world, Felicia Parise was only a labor.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Dic 14, 03:06:27    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: