Indice del forum

medicina

medicina

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

When you open a hinged door bottle cooler
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Gen 16, 03:56:09    Oggetto:  When you open a hinged door bottle cooler
Descrizione:

Well
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, if you happen to be a fashion freak and you religiously follow it, then let me have the privilege to tell you that the America鈥檚 Next Top Model is a must grab for you. As it is a reality show in which a number of women compete for the prestigious title of America鈥檚 Next Top Model. And trust me; nothing could be a better platform than this to initiate one鈥檚 modeling career.

The show premiered in May 2003 and it has been renewed for its 15th and 16th season, which is surely a proof of its popularity. Watch America鈥檚 Next Top Model online on any entertainment portal and catch all the minute details about fashion.

The show鈥檚 format is interestingly exciting. The contestants have to go through makeover sessions to enhance their personality.聽 And in each episode one contestant has to leave the show and it is sadly a big loss.聽 Get hold of America鈥檚 Next Top Model episodes and make fashion your religion.

More Probiotics And Less Sugar For Improved Immmunity Health Articles | October 26, 2014

Sugar is highly addictive and an excessive intake affects your immune system in a number of ways, leaving you vulnerable to becoming ill.

As we head into winter, the time of year of flu
, coughs and colds, caring for your immune system is more important than ever. Probiotics, the trillions of bacterial organisms that inhabit your gut and take on a significant role in your immunity, are the most efficient at their job when you're leading a healthy way of life. The fundamentals of optimum health are eating nutritious foods, exercising and getting enough relaxation and sleep.

One of the most damaging things you can do to your immune system is eat too much sugar. And sugar, as research has shown
, is the most addictive food in modern society-- it causes cravings and the more you eat, the more you want. Can you eat just one square of chocolate?

Back in the 1970s Dr Linus Pauling, who made the renowned finding that Vitamin C helps to fight the common cold, also discovered in his research that excess sugar severely hampers the ability of the good bacteria in our bodies to demolish the toxic bacteria, in some cases by as much as 75 %. In doing so, it also restricts the body's ability to absorb what Vitamin C we do consume. Excess sugar can be equal to 20 teaspoons of sugar
, or the amount contained in two average 12 ounce sodas. This immune suppressing effect of sugar starts less than 30 minutes after ingestion and may last for up to 5 hours. So if you're eating sugary foods all day, your immune system is constantly functioning at a low, which is when you're more likely to become ill.

Here are some other ways excess sugar can impact your immunity:

Most sugar is lacking nutrients and it actually requires nutrients to digest it, so it's depleting your body of vitamins and minerals

It may promote inflammation of the cells, manifesting as joint pain or even colds

It causes fluctuations in your insulin levels, which can eventually lead to diabetes

Research has shown that cancer cells feed on sugar
, so excess sugar is a high risk factor for cancer

All of the above situations mean that the good bacteria are diverted away from their normal functions of safeguarding you from the bad bacteria to handling those particular crises, leaving your body wide open for attack.

How can you prevent that happening? The glib reply is to quit sugar, but that's easier said than done. Some experts recommend giving up all sugar, including fruit, for 30 days to purge yourself of the addiction, then gradually introduce small amounts of sugar by eating healthy food such as fruit and raw honey.

In fact
, it's been shown that the sugar in fruit, called fructose, is well tolerated by the body as the fibre and vitamins in fruit assist the fructose to be quickly absorbed-- as long as you're not eating excessive quantities. Two pieces of fruit a day are considered to be more than adequate for the body's needs.

The solution is to remove all sugary processed foods such as cookies, cakes, soda, chocolate
, candy etc and also to reduce the amount of canned food you purchase, as much of it incorporates high levels of sugar. If you're a person who eats a good deal of sugary food everyday, cutting out all those foods will make a huge difference to your health and sense of well-being.

Furthermore, it's a good idea to take a probiotic supplement, which will help build up your stores of natural probiotics while you're improving your eating habits and help protect you from those winter afflictions.

Article Tags: Immune System, Excess Sugar

One essential item for every bar is a bottle cooler. There are so many different drinks that can be sold in a bar or restaurant and the bigger your bottle cooler the more you can display. In that sense
, the bigger the bottle cooler you can install, the better.

However, there are a number of other things to take into consideration when buying a bottle cooler, not the least of which is the means of access. A sliding door bottle cooler has a number of advantages over a bottle cooler with a hinged door.

As a means of access, a hinged door obviously swings out into the working area behind the bar. If you don't have a lot of space, the door can get in the way of other staff as they walk up and down behind the bar serving other customers. When you are busy
, this can cause difficulties.

When you open a hinged door bottle cooler, the cold air escapes into the bar area, which doesn't happen nearly so much with a sliding door bottle cooler. This means that, quite simply, a hinged door bottle cooler is not so energy efficient as a sliding door bottle cooler and therefore costs more to ru.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Gen 16, 03:56:09    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: